Expand your world view: Listen, question and learn with local and international speakers. The OFJCC proudly boasts lectures on a vast array of exciting topics such as music, dance, literature and much more!
Check out our Community Tuesdays lectures!
- Make ‘Em Laugh: Comic Songs from Theatre, Film and Cabaret With Bonnie Weiss
Tuesdays, January 27, February 24, March 24, April 28, May 26
Time: 1:00-2:15 PM
- Early Modernist Artists in Paris with Brigid Barton
Tuesdays, February 3 and February 10
- Elijah the Prophet: A Man for All Seasons with Enid Davis
Tuesday, March 3
- Getting to Know You: Jewish Angles on the Music of Rogers & Hammerstein
Tuesday, March 31
- Jewish Perspectives on Life After Death with Rabbi Hugh Seid-Valencia
Tuesdays, April 14 and May 5
- Writing and Publishing a Literary Novel in the Digital and Visual Age
Tuesday, May 12
- A Look at the Lighter Side of Music
Tuesdays, June 2, June 9, June 23, June 30
- California Water? From drought to dams to desalination, what does the future hold?
Tuesday, June 9