Teen Life Rocks at the OFJCC!
Teens in grades 6−12 will find a wealth of programs and activities at the OFJCC, many developed by and for teens themselves:
- Partnership with
BBYO enhances programming
- Dance parties, open mic nights & jam sessions
- Movie screenings, pizza nights & ice cream socials
- Jewish values, advocacy & teen-oriented education
- Opportunities to fulfill community service requirements
- Media center with iMacs, video editing & photo printer
- Leadership opportunities
- JCC Maccabi Games®
- Talking About Israel: Operation Protective Edge
Wednesday, September 17, 2014
- Kickoff: Movin' and Groovin
Saturday, September 20, 2014
- Reading and Writing Enrichment Class
Mondays & Wednesdays, October 13–November 19
- College Admission Seminars
Thursday, October 30: SAT vs ACT
Thursday, December 11: Choosing the Right College - Public, Private, Ivy or Liberal Arts
- Limos and Latkes
Saturday, December 6
- Community Service Opportunities for Teens
For more information, please contact Ashley Jerome, our Teen Manager, at (650) 223-8602
or firstname.lastname@example.org. Stay tuned for special events, outings and clubs!
Like the OFJCC Teen Facebook page!
More for Teens at the OFJCC
Become an OFJCC Center Member!
Teens 13+ can join for just $60 per month and gain access to all of our fitness programs, pools, gym and more. For more information, Contact the membership office at (650) 223-8700 or email@example.com.
There are lots of great resources for Jewish teens. Check them out here.
Teen programs are made possible in part through the generosity of the Levine-Lent Family Foundation of the Jewish Community Federation and Endowment Fund and Jay and Sandy Hirsh.
For many teen events, the Oshman Family JCC partners with BBYO, enhancing programming with leadership training, community service opportunities, Jewish education and a connection to Israel.