Teens Are Living It Up at the OFJCC!
The OFJCC teen program strives to be a hub of teen life, delivering fun and engaging programming led by and for teens.
Our program is infused with Jewish values and seeks to connect teens of all cultures to each other, the local community, and the world.
Teens in grades 6−12 will find a wealth of programs and activities at the OFJCC:
- Fun social events
- JCC Maccabi Games® and Artsfest®
- Teen Taskforce (Teen Steering Committee)
- Cultural arts classes and events for teens
- Teen-oriented fitness center training and sports
- Volunteer Opportunities at the OFJCC and throughout the community
- Shalhevet (Bay Area teen journey to Poland and Israel)
- J Camp Counselor-in-Training (CIT) Program
- J Camp programs and trips just for teens
- Marcia & John Goldman Teen Center with couches, tables and arcade games for events, parties and programs
- Partnership with
BBYO, the leading pluralistic teen movement, aspiring to involve more Jewish teens in more meaningful Jewish experiences.
For more information, please contact Rebecca Katz at (650) 223-8602 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Stay tuned for special events and updates!
Like the OFJCC Teen Facebook page!
Follow us on Twitter!
Follow us on Instagram!
Become an OFJCC Center Member!
Teens 13+ can join for just $60 per month and gain access to all of our fitness programs, pools, gym and more. For more information, contact the membership office at (650) 223-8700 or email@example.com.
Teen programs are made possible in part through the generosity of the Levine-Lent Family Foundation of the Jewish Community Federation and Endowment Fund and Jay and Sandy Hirsh.
For many teen events, the Oshman Family JCC partners with BBYO, enhancing programming with leadership training, community service opportunities, Jewish education and a connection to Israel.