Teen Life Rocks at the OFJCC!
Teens in grades 6−12 will find a wealth of programs and activities at the OFJCC, many developed by and for teens themselves:
- Partnership with
BBYO enhances programming
- Dance parties, open mic nights & jam sessions
- Movie screenings, pizza nights & ice cream socials
- Jewish values, advocacy & teen-oriented education
- Opportunities to fulfill community service requirements
- Media center with iMacs, video editing & photo printer
- Leadership opportunities
- JCC Maccabi Games®
- JCC Maccabi Games Information Nights
January 7, February 2, March 11
- J-BA'IT Information Nights
Monday, January 5 | Tuesday, January 6 | Thursday, January 8
- Winter Fitness Camp for Girls
Camp 1: December 22-26 (No class 12/25)-4 workouts
Camp 2: December 29-January 2 (No class 1/1)-4 workouts
- Shalhevet Information Night (Teen Spring Trip to Poland and Israel)
Thursday, January 8, 2014
- Israel for Reel with Ilan Vitemberg
Sundays: January 11, January 25, February 8, March 1, March 8, March 29
- Talking about Israel
Session 1: February 8 | Session 2: February 22 | Session 3: March 8
- Community Service Opportunities for Teens
- Shalhevet-A Journey to Poland and Israel
April 6-19, 2015
- J-BA'IT (Bay Area Teen Trip to Israel)
June 15-July 7, 2015
- Maccabi Games (For general information about the Maccabi Games, click here.)
August 2-7, 2015
For more information, please contact Ashley Jerome, our Teen Manager, at (650) 223-8602
or firstname.lastname@example.org. Stay tuned for special events, outings and clubs!
Like the OFJCC Teen Facebook page!
More for Teens at the OFJCC
Become an OFJCC Center Member!
Teens 13+ can join for just $60 per month and gain access to all of our fitness programs, pools, gym and more. For more information, Contact the membership office at (650) 223-8700 or email@example.com.
There are lots of great resources for Jewish teens. Check them out here.
Teen programs are made possible in part through the generosity of the Levine-Lent Family Foundation of the Jewish Community Federation and Endowment Fund and Jay and Sandy Hirsh.
For many teen events, the Oshman Family JCC partners with BBYO, enhancing programming with leadership training, community service opportunities, Jewish education and a connection to Israel.