Tuesdays are special at the Oshman Family JCC. Taste a full scope of OFJCC Programming!
Spend the day at the J! Exercise in the morning at the Fitness Center, get a discount at the Café on the Square for lunch, then in the afternoon attend concerts, lectures and play Mah Jongg. Payment for all events can be made with an affordable Community Tuesday punch card or cash at the door.
If you are not currently a member of the Fitness Center, you can attend classes and use the facility on Tuesdays with only a punch of the Community Tuesdays punch card. For a full list of classes check http://paloaltojcc.org/groupfitness. Suggested classes are:
Lectures and Music At Noon Performance Series:
- Make ‘Em Laugh: Comic Songs from Theatre, Film and Cabaret With Bonnie Weiss
Tuesdays, September 23, October 28 & November 25 Time: 1:00-2:15 pm
- Treat Yourself to a Journey through Music With Mezzo-Soprano Deborah Rosengaus
Time: 1:00-2:00 pm Location: September 30 will be held in E104, all other dates will be held in the Cultural Arts Hall
Tuesdays, September 30, October 7, October 14, October 21, December 2, December 9
- Stonewalled in Jerusalem With Artist Sara Friedlander
Tuesday, September 30
- My War, My Life, with author Sophie Stallman
Tuesday, October 7
- The Mystery of Ballet: How Does Choreography Work? With Stephanie Herman
Tuesday, October 14
- German Moderns & Modernists With Brigid Barton
Tuesdays, November 4 & 11
- The Mystery of Ballet: How Do Costume, Set & Lighting Design Transform The Feel & Look Of A Ballet?
Tuesdays, November 11
- Louise Costigan-Kerns Piano Concert
Tuesday, November 16
Price includes buffet lunch and concert. RSVP required by November 14.
- From Broadway to Hollywood and Back
Tuesday, December 16
Price includes buffet lunch and concert. RSVP required December 14.