The OFJCC Run Club is an inclusive community geared towards helping you build energy, endurance and joy for walking, jogging or running.
The 12-month OFJCC Run Club Membership includes:
- Personal Trainer-led weekly walk/runs every Friday from 8:30–9:25 AM at the new OFJCC running track.
- Four annual group events
- Once per month we will meet and do a long run with water and electrolytes provided using the beautiful trails in our area.
- Every other month we will offer a complimentary workshop on various topics to help improve performance, nutrition and recovery.
- A network of energized and supportive Members, like you!
- Everyday Nutrition for the Active Person. Monday, November 12, 6:30–7:30 PM, Room G-100. Free. For more information click here.
- T9 Mermaid Run. Sunday, November 11, San Francisco. Various times and distances available. Register by clicking here. Carpool organized by Galit Reuveni. Email her at [email protected] for more information.
Sign up anytime
Fridays | ongoing | No class November 23
12-month Membership: $99 Members | $199 General Public
Freidenrich Community Park running track
To register contact Bonnie McLaughlin | (650) 223-8719 | [email protected]