Join the OFJCC for a fabulous five-day trip, from Monday, October 16 through Friday, October 20, to the Oregon Shakespeare Festival in Ashland. This trip is in conjunction with the PJCC in Foster City.
- Four nights at the Ashland Springs Hotel with daily breakfast
- Round trip transportation to Ashland from the OFJCC by deluxe motor coach
- Lunch on the way to Ashland at CR Gibbs
- Welcome group dinner at the Ashland Springs Hotel
- Prologue and play discussions with festival staff
- Tickets to five plays
- Optional side trip to the historic town of Jacksonville with lunch at Dancin Vineyards
- Henry IV part I—by William Shakespeare
- Julius Caesar—by William Shakespeare
- Shakespeare in Love—based on the screenplay by Marc Norman and Tom Stoppard
- Hannah and the Dread Gazebo—by Jiehae Park
- Choice of one:
- Off the Rails—by Randy Reinholz
- Henry IV part II—by William Shakespeare
Monday–Friday, October 16–20
To register, please contact Michelle Rosengaus at [email protected] or (650) 223-8616.
Full payment required at time of registration.
Price per person: $1310 Double Occupancy | $1610 Single Occupancy
Cancellation policy and fees:
$300 per person by September 5 | $400 per person after September 5
No refunds given unless we can resell your seat to someone on the waiting list.
Travel Insurance recommended.
Limit one suitcase per person.
Contact Michelle Rosengaus at [email protected] or (650)223-8616.