Help your teen learn proper weight lifting form and technique, gym etiquette, SMART goal setting and how to reach these goals safely and effectively. The Teen Fit coach will encourage healthy behaviors that lead to
lifelong habits and well-being.
This 55-minute workout incorporates a warm-up, cardiovascular conditioning, weight/resistance training, a recovery cool down and lots of fun. All teens are encouraged to support each other toward building a fitness community of their very own.
First class trial is complimentary; call to schedule today!
The Teen Fit small group training program will also include:
- Support and encouragement
- A well-rounded training program that includes a warm-up, speed and agility and strength and flexibility training
- Core development
- Correction of muscle imbalances through balance and strength training techniques
- Injury prevention
- The improvement of cardiovascular endurance and stamina
- Community and Support: Meet other teens interested in fitness and exercise
Registration Required: If the minimum number of teens (4) are not enrolled on a specific date, class will not be held. This will be communicated to parents at the time of enrollment. Please call or email to check for availability and to schedule workouts. Refunds are not available for classes scheduled and missed.
For teens ages 14–17
Mondays and Wednesdays, ongoing
2nd floor Fitness Center in the Goldman Sports & Wellness Complex
$15 Members | $30 General Public and J-Pass holders | Per Workout
Pre-registration required; call or email 24 hours ahead of class time to enroll
No refunds for classes scheduled and missed
Contact: Bonnie McLaughlin | (650) 223-8719 | [email protected]