The OFJCC Run Club is an inclusive community geared towards helping you build energy, endurance and joy for walking, jogging or running.
The 12-month OFJCC Run Club Membership includes:
- Personal Trainer-led weekly walk/runs every Friday from 8:30–9:25 AM at the new OFJCC running track beginning Friday, August 24.
- Four annual group events. The first upcoming event is the Palo Alto Moonlight Walk/Run on Friday, September 21. (Enrollment fee not included in Run Club Membership)
- Once per month we will meet and do a long run with water and electrolytes provided using the beautiful trails in our area. The schedule will be announced in October 2018.
- Every other month we will offer a complimentary workshop on various topics to help improve performance, nutrition and recovery.
- A network of energized and supportive Members, like you!
Sign up anytime
Fridays beginning August 24 | ongoing
12-month Membership: $99 Members | $199 General Public
Freidenrich Community Park running track
To register contact Bonnie McLaughlin | (650) 223-8719 | [email protected]