Inspired by NASA and Star Wars™, our Space Adventures Camp is packed full of models that will make your imagination blast off! Each day, campers will learn about real-life space exploration and build models related to the NASA space program. In addition, the day includes LEGO®
Star Wars™ themed models, challenges and more. Bricks 4 Kidz Space Adventure Camp provides the spark for imagination and creativity to take off on an adventure that's out of this world!
classes provide an extraordinary atmosphere for children, where we learn, we build, we play… with LEGO®
Bricks. Programs are built around their proprietary model plans, designed by engineers and architects, with exciting themes such as space, construction and amusement parks. Their specially designed project kits and theme-based models provide the building blocks for the Bricks4Kidz approach to educational play. At Bricks4Kidz, they believe that children learn best through activities that engage their curiosity and creativity.
Bricks4Kidz programs provide a safe, relaxed learning environment where initiative is invited and self-expression is celebrated. Model building provides opportunities for problem-solving and helps children develop an appreciation for how things work. All this takes place while children are having fun and socializing in a non-competitive atmosphere.
- Introduce engineering and architecture principles
- Explore math and science concepts
- Increase general knowledge through discussions related to each model
- Develop social/emotional skills such as patience, teamwork and communication in the process of completing a project
- Enhance self-esteem by solving problems and completing projects
- Improve fine-motor skills as children manipulate small components
- Utilize multiple learning modalities to engage visual, kinesthetic and auditory learning styles
- Teach important classroom skills such as organization and following directions
- Foster an appreciation for how things work.
Tuesdays, October 9–December 18 | No class November 20 | 10 classes
Location to be announced
$235 Members | $265 General Public
Contact: Salina Barnette | (650) 223-8684 | [email protected]