Please note the following important information about JCC Afterschool Enrichment Classes:
- Advance registration for upcoming sessions is not available.
- Class starts promptly at the time listed.
- The OFJCC reserves the right to suspend and/or discontinue services to any child whose afterschool account is in arrears.
- The OFJCC reserves the right to suspend or dismiss any child from the afterschool program whose behavior or influence is deemed disruptive and not in the best interest of the OFJCC's afterschool program.
- Children attending pre-kindergarten during the 2018–2019 school year may only register for preschool class offerings.
- The OFJCC reserves the right to cancel free afterschool services for anyone who misses two (2) classes per session, with or without advance notice. I understand that I will be charged a $20 cancellation fee in this instance.
- I understand that OFJCC Members are eligible for one free class per session, per child (child must be a Center Member to get the free class). If I would like my child to participate in additional classes, I understand that I will be charged the Center Member price for those classes.
- I understand that the $10 processing fee is non-refundable.
I understand that it is my duty to cancel any registrations no later than the end of the first class day* to receive a refund (less a $20 cancellation fee). *Standard OFJCC hours will apply.
- I understand that no refunds will be made for withdrawals or missed classes after the end of the first class day.
- I understand that no refunds will be made for classes missed due to absence and that make-up classes are not available.
- I understand that some classes may require an assessment before approved participation.
- I understand that the OFJCC Afterschool Enrichment staff is not responsible for transport of my child to/from other programs or areas at the OFJCC, before or after their registered program.
- I understand that a designated caretaker must remain on-campus at the OFJCC throughout my participant's class, and is also responsible for picking up my participant once their program has ended. It is the policy of the OFJCC that caretakers may not remain in the classroom during their participant's program.
- I understand that the late fee for failing to pick up my participant at the end of their program will be $1 per minute per child for the first five minutes. Upon the sixth minute, the late fee will become $5 per minute per child. I understand that this will be charged to my account on file. If tardiness becomes habitual, the OFJCC reserves the right to cancel afterschool services. I also understand that a $10 cancellation fee will be applied in this instance.
- My child is in good health and physical condition, and I give permission for my child to participate in all program activities.
- I give permission for the OFJCC to use for publicity or marketing purposes photographs/slides/videos/DVDs taken of my child.