Registration for the OFJCC Swim School is now available exclusively to members! To enroll in swim lessons, you will need to fill out this form
on registration day starting at 7:00 AM. Please note that the form is locked until registration opens at 7:00 AM. Registration dates will be posted on the swim lesson schedule by the 15th of each month. Typically, registration dates will be around the last two weeks of the month. *Please note that we cannot accept registrations in person, over the phone or at the front desk.
- You and your child(ren) have active membership accounts.
- You and your child(ren) have credit cards on your accounts. Please note that any credit card attached to the primary account may not be carried over to your child's account. If you're unsure whether your child has a credit card on their account, please contact the Aquatics Department prior to registration.
- In order to ensure the best level placement for your child, please review our flowchart and our level descriptions.
- Check registration dates on our swim school schedule. This is updated monthly.
On registration day:
- To register for lessons, you will fill out this form on registration day at 7:00 AM. *Please note the form is locked until registration opens.
- Your submitted form will automatically go to our enrollment coordinator. You will receive an email response within 48 hours confirming either your enrollment or waitlist status. Note that you are not enrolled in the class until you receive the confirmation email.
- If you have any questions about enrollment, please reach out to [email protected].
- Our OFJCC Swim School runs monthly and offers auto-enrollment after your first month. Auto-enrollment means we will copy your child's enrollment into each upcoming month in the same level, same day and same time as their current class. The card on file will automatically be charged the monthly fee on the first of that month. ($150 for swim lessons and $200 for swim team)
- To authorize auto-enrollment, please email [email protected] by the 22nd of the current month with your child's name and level. You will also have an option to authorize auto-enrollment on the registration form.
We are here to help you get your child back in the pool! Please reach out to us with any questions along the way.
OFJCC Aquatics Department
or (650) 223-8710