Give Your Employees the Gift of Wellness. At the Oshman Family JCC, we offer both subsidized and reduced rate corporate membership programs to meet your needs.
Healthy employees improve your bottom line:
- Significantly reduced health care costs
- Lower absenteeism and disability time
- Increased job satisfaction and less turnover
- Improved productivity and employee morale
The Oshman Family JCC's corporate membership program gives your employees access to the Peninsula's largest fitness complex:
- Heated indoor and outdoor pools with aqua fitness, swimming lessons and Masters Swim
- 145+ group fitness classes weekly including Zumba, BODYPUMP and bootcamp
- NEW state-of-the-art cardio, strength and Pilates equipment
- Dedicated yoga, Pilates and cycle studios
- Double-court gym for recreational leagues and drop-in basketball and volleyball (inquire about a corporate team for employees!)
- Fully-appointed locker rooms with steam rooms and dry saunas
All corporate members enjoy Member prices on OFJCC fee-based programs, including massages, personal training, childcare, camps, enrichment classes and cultural arts performances.
Find out more today! Please contact our membership office at (650) 223-8701 and ask about corporate memberships, or email us at [email protected].
Important COVID-19 Information:
The OFJCC strives to create the safest environment for our members in requiring vaccinations for all members and visitors 13 years of age and older. Proof of vaccination is required for entry into the Goldman Sports & Wellness Complex and fitness-related activities at the Freidenrich Community Park.
COVID-19 Warning and Disclaimer:
Coronavirus (COVID-19) is an extremely contagious disease that spreads easily through person-to-person contact, and may be spread by persons who are not exhibiting any symptoms. COVID-19 can lead to severe illness, personal injury, permanent disability and death. Participating in Goldman Sports & Wellness Complex Activities increases the risk of contracting COVID-19. Member/Guest acknowledges and agrees that such risks are part of the risks and hazards. The OFJCC in no way warrants that COVID-19 infection will not occur through participation in Goldman Sports & Wellness Complex activities.
Unavailability of Facilities/Access:
The obligation to pay dues and other service-based fees is not dependent on the availability of all portions of the Facilities at all times. Repairs, maintenance, severe weather, power outages, safety and security concerns, public health measures, holidays and other circumstances may make it necessary for OFJCC to temporarily take portions of the Facilities out of operation, and dues and service-based fees will not be reduced or suspended or refunded during such time. OFJCC will provide reasonable notice of any temporary closures as circumstances permit. OFJCC further reserves the right to make changes to the types and quantity of classes and equipment offered at the Facilities.