We would like to recognize the following Corporate Partners for generously supporting the Oshman Family JCC:
Our Corporate Partners Program is a great way to increase visibility for your business! We offer our Corporate Partners a myriad of marketing opportunities. A few reasons to consider becoming an OFJCC Corporate Partner are:
- Our year-round events provide excellent brand exposure and PR opportunities
- Our Partners receive multi-media recognition
- We attract a diverse demographic reflecting the local community, providing opportunities to focus on targeted markets
- We offer a myriad of corporate perks including invitations to exclusive donor events, health and wellness packages, custom-designed volunteer opportunities for your employees, tickets to Arts and Culture events and much more.*
Our campus supports:
- 250+ preschool families
- 1,100 active donors
- 9,000 fitness center members
- 15,000+ visitors on campus each week
- 23,000+ yearly cultural arts audience members
- 20,000 local residents receiving our promotional materials
*Corporate benefits vary by sponsorship level. The OFJCC is a 501(C)(3) organization. Sponsorships are tax-deductible to the extent allowable by law.
The OFJCC will work with you to create an exciting corporate package catered to your specific marketing and business needs. For more information on our Corporate Partners Program, please email OFJCC Chief Development Officer Seth Leslie at [email protected] or call (650) 223-8729.
Last update: April 2019
The Oshman Family Jewish Community Center is proud to have been awarded the 2021 GuideStar Gold Seal for Transparency from Candid.*
Guidestar profiles give donors detailed information about an organization, aiding them in their search for trusted organizations. A Gold seal on a profile denotes a higher level of transparency, including comprehensive details about finances, Board of Directors, staff and overall demographics.
Anyone can view the OFJCC's financial details and learn about the people at our organization here.
* Candid was formed in 2019, when GuideStar joined forces with the Foundation Center. The combined organization is committed to using research, collaboration and training to connect nonprofits, foundations, and individuals.