Every two seconds someone needs blood. Save a life by donating!
Stanford Blood Center connects local donors to local patients through blood donation. They are a leader in the fields of transfusion and transplantation medicine, supplying essential blood products, testing and transplant matching services to several Bay Area hospitals.
With their state-of-the art labs and world-class leadership, they are advancing research through support and innovation, while providing fellowship and residency opportunities to train the medical leaders of tomorrow.
Blood donors must:
- Be at least 17 years of age (16-year-olds may donate with parent/guardian consent)
- Weigh at least 110 pounds
- Be fully vaccinated against COVID and bring proof
- Be free of cold and flu symptoms (allergies are okay, as are most medications)
- Eat before donating and drink plenty of fluids
- BRING PHOTO ID
Schedule an appointment:
In partnership with Stanford Blood Center
Monday, July 25; Wednesday, October 26
Schedule Appointment with Sponsor Code 1514
Goldman Sports and Wellness Complex, 2nd Floor Lobby
Contact: Jamie Winslow-Mozzetti | [email protected]