San Francisco Symphony Season Subscription Group
The OFJCC will be taking a group to five matinee concerts for the new 2023–24 season of the San Francisco Symphony. The season subscription will include orchestra seats for three Thursday concerts and two Sunday concerts. Round-trip transportation from the OFJCC to Davies Symphony Hall in San Francisco will be by private 56-passenger chartered bus with restroom on board. Maximum group size is 45 people.
2023–24 Concert Schedule
- Sunday, February 4: Blomstedt Conducts Ludwig Van Beethoven Symphony No. 7 and Franz Schubert Symphony No. 6.
- Sunday, March 3: Dark and Divine: Duke Bluebeard's Castle by Bela Bartok and Jean-Yves Thibaudet performs Alexander Scriabin's Prometheus: The Poem of Fire.
- Thursday, March 14: Esa-Pekka Salonen conducts All Sibelius, Lisa Batiashvili on violin. Finlandia, Violin Concerto and Symphony No. 1 by Jean Sibelius.
- Thursday, April 18: Karina Canellakis conductor, Cedric Tiberghien piano. Don Juan, Death and Transfiguration by Richard Strauss. Piano Concerto for the Left Hand and la Valse by Maurice Ravel.
- Thursday, May 16: Ryan Bancroft conductor, Joshua Bell violin. La Mer by Debussy. Air by Higdon. Violin Concerto No. 5 by Vieuxtemps. Alaraph 'Ritus des Herzschlags' by Chin.
11:30 AM | Check-in (lower lobby of Schultz Cultural Arts Hall)
2:00–4:00 PM | Concert at Davies Symphony Hall
5:30 PM | Arrive at the OFJCC (depending on traffic)
To register, contact Michelle Rosengaus at [email protected] or call (650) 223-8616.
Funded in part by the Jewish Community Federation and Endowment Fund. We are grateful for the generous support of all of our donors.
Sundays, February 4, March 3, 2024
Thursdays, March 14, April 18, May 16, 2024
Price includes orchestra seats for five concerts, round trip bus transportation from the OFJCC by private coach, plus logistical arrangements and reminders yearlong.
$125 Single tickets if available
Refund policy: $100 non-refundable cancellation fee if we can resell the subscription. No refunds after December 31.
Contact Michelle Rosengaus at [email protected]. Registrations will be done over the telephone with a credit card. When registering, let us know if you want to sit with a friend and if you need special accommodations due to mobility issues.
NOTE: If you need individual assistance of any kind, you must bring an escort with you.
Important COVID-19 Information: The SF Symphony is not currently requiring masks or proof of COVID vaccination. Masks are still strongly recommended. COVID guidelines will be updated as needed.