Do you feel confident that the food you are serving your kids meet their nutritional needs? How about ensuring that their bodies are absorbing the nutrients properly?
There is an overwhelming amount of conflicting information about nutrition these days, in addition to very limited time for preparing homemade food. It can understandably be very challenging to find out what works for your kids and your family.
This kids' nutrition class can help boost your confidence and lower your parenthood anxiety (let's face it; we all have some!), by teaching you:
- What are healthy food choices and why
- How to build a nutritious plate involving your kids
- Learn ways for your kid to choose healthy foods
- Easy ways to improve the absorption of minerals and vitamins
- How to improve your child's mood, focus, energy, immunity and digestive health
- And more!
Let's make this school year the healthiest and most successful for your kids!
The class will also be held on Friday, November 10.
In partnership With Blossom Birth
Friday, December 15
Jeff Center for Families (Bldg. G), Room G-106
Contact: Cindy Chow | [email protected]