SCHEDULE A TOUR!
Nothing makes us happier than sharing our beautiful campus with prospective families! We are currently conducting in-person tours in a limited capacity as we continue to be mindful of COVID-19 safety measures.
- In-person tours are currently offered Tuesdays and Thursdays. Available dates and times appear on the drop-down schedule at the bottom of the form below.
- Each in-person tour is limited to no more than 4 people. Each adult attending needs to fill out the form.
- Because there will still be some children on campus, we require all tour visitors to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19. Please be prepared to show your vaccination card (or photo of card).
- Tours are designed for parents. We already love your preschooler, but we ask they do not accompany you on the tour. Infants under 12 months may attend if in a baby carrier or stroller.
- All visitors must follow current preschool masking requirements.
- If you have a current COVID-19 diagnosis, have been exposed to COVID-19 or are exhibiting any symptoms of COVID-19, please call us and we will be happy to reschedule.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation! If you prefer to schedule a Zoom meet-up, we would be happy to accommodate. Please call us at (650) 223-8788.
Parent/Guardian: General Information
Each parent planning to attend a tour must fill out and submit this form.