Take Fitness to the Next Level with Body Composition Analysis
Body composition analysis measures your body composition, generally known as your body muscle, fat and water. It is the key to tracking and maintaining effective weight loss.
The InBody 570 accurately measures your body composition in less than 45 seconds and prints out a results sheet which lists your body composition components of your health, including:
- Lean body mass
- Muscle balance and distribution
- Percent body mass
- Total body water—hydration (divided into intracellular and extracellular water)
- Basal metabolic rate (baseline calorie intake)
To learn more about InBody devices, visit www.inbody.com.
We are offering this service all hours that the OFJCC Fitness Center is open. Reservations required; please contact Bonnie Patrick at (650) 223-8719 or email [email protected] to reserve.
Preparatory Steps for the
Follow these simple steps before your InBody
Test to ensure consistent testing conditions and the most accurate results:
- Do maintain your normal fluid intake the
- Do stand upright for at
least 5 minutes
- Do remove any socks or
- Do remove all heavy accessories like
jewelry, watches and jackets
- Do warm yourself up for 20
minutes in cold weather
- Do use the restroom
- Don't eat or exercise for at least 3 hours
- Don't consume alcohol or excess
caffeine for at least 24 hours
- Don't shower or use a sauna
- Don't use lotion or ointment on
your hands or feet
InBody 570 Advanced Body Composition Analyzer:
- Not recommended if you have a pacemaker/cardiac devices, are pregnant or amputees/individuals who cannot stand
- Remove shoes and socks as well as all items from your pockets
- Using Inbody Tissues, wipe down your hands and feet to increase conductivity
- Step onto machine and hold handles
- Follow instructions on machine for the scan
- Retest every 4-6 weeks
Fees: Includes InBody scan, results sheet and results review with a certified InBody Coach.
30-minute appointment: $25 General Public |
| Free for current OFJCC Personal Training and Pilates Clients and R&R Room monthly memberships.
To make a reservation: Please contact Bonnie Patrick at (650) 223-8719 or email [email protected].